Saturday, October 8, 2011

Dehydrating guide

I know I have a book somewhere but I am dehydrating bananas right now and just needed to know quickly how far to dry them.  I checked online and found a wonderful guide to not only drying stuff but also re-hydrating them to use also.   I've never been real big on dehydrating until last year when I decided to stop filling my freezer full.  I like having most stuff canned but sure like having part of it dehydrated.  With part of it dried I can make up my own dehydrated mixes for over 50 different meals.  The jars look so pretty and are labeled with the recipe to use it.  But that is another post some other day!  Today I just wanted to share this link for the guide to dehydrating with you!  Hope it helps you!

http://farmgal.tripod.com/Dehydrate.html

Cherlynn
brchbell@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment