Monday, October 1, 2012

First Day of October 2012

Roseman Bridge, IA taken by Karmen Bell

I, for one an looking forward to 2012 being over.   Somewhere between the predictions and the election I just want to be past it all.   I'm starting to get posts saying "What or Where will you be December 21, 2012"?    Well it's a Friday, the last Friday before Christmas to save you the time of looking to see where it falls on the calendar.   For me I'll be finishing up my Christmas preps.  Will all those quilts be done?  Not being silly about them.  I already got all but one quilt semi done.  I am making up each person's quilt squares ahead of time and got another one almost done and one more to go.  The rest of the quilt will be printed off on the printer and then I will need to put borders on all and sew it together and then put the quilt together and tie them.  Yeap, just tying them.  They are meant to be smaller quilts they can cover up with during the winter to keep the chill off.  I'm also making up an emergency prep kit.  I have everything collected so just need to sew up reusable wipes to go in each and then they are done. 

I know our world will continue.  I know who ever gets elected will do what ever they want and I can't do much about it.  It will take a miracle to save our nation and I'm not sure if either candidate will measure up to bringing off that miracle.

I can see the hand writing on the wall when our President goes before the UN and states we are not a Christian country but a nation that protects Islam.  It's getting harder and harder to say Jesus Christ, use a Bible in public, say a prayer.  I foresee Christian  Churches losing their tax free status.   I foresee our Constitution being destroyed to wipe out the rights of Christians.   I see a very hard next 900 years.   But I do see our world continuing no matter how ugly it gets.   Guns, Bibles, and children are in danger of becoming extinct in the near future.  

No matter what happens, go in peace.  Go in faith and peace that Christ Jesus blesses us with.  Do not riot and scream.  That's what they want us to do.  Store food, water, weapons, and other preps that will help you and your family continue thriving no matter what.  If we prepare now, we will be able to walk in faith and thrive in the future.  It will be enough.  No way can I do everything myself.  But Christian's who prepare now will be able to work together and thrive. 

Now, do you know who your neighbors are?   Now if the time to see if you all are on the same page.   Are they Christian's?  Are they preparing?   I will help anyone who needs help to teach your neighbors how to prepare.  You just need to ask me.  If you live in a big city and have no one near you to work with, then you need to really prepare and plan.  You can stay put for now but you better have a safe bug out location within 200 miles to flee to when needed.  Keep at least 3 months of supplies with you but store the rest in the bug out location.  When a crisis hits you need to go immediately and not wait.  You should keep your gas tank topped off always and keep a gas can with stabilizer stored where you can get it. But 1st sign of anything you need to take off and not wait.  You can always return the next day if it was a false alarm.  But if you hesitate even a moment you might not make it out in the first place.  Plan your route to avoid rough places.  Have 2 or 3 routes planned out and run them several times both in day and night times. 

Your other option is to move outside the area now.  You might totally relocate with new employment or just move to the edge of the city so you can depart easier.  But plan now so you know how to survive.

So where will you be on December 21st?  What will you be doing??  Some folks I know have already sold everything and moved to other countries they feel will make survival easier.   I will be right here and know our world will continue right on.  I do expect more earthquakes and severe storms to happen but our world will still be here.  So don't just sit down and relax.  Make sure you have food, water and other preps on the ready and then you can relax in peace.

May you have a blessed day,
Cherlynn
brchbell@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment