Tuesday, November 1, 2011

On the Road

We'll be taking off for Utah to spend some time with my father in law who has been battling cancer.  I have to leave my lap top at home for my daughter to use for her online college class.  So I will be off line for at least a week. 

Any time you are traveling make sure you have emergency supplies.  If you break down or get lost and then stuck on a back road you'll be thankful for the supplies you have. 

There is a big winter storm covering the area we normally would travel so we will be taking a southern route on highways and back roads we normally wouldn't take.  Having emergency supplies is always important but when you know ahead of time that you will be traveling strange roads then you really know to prepare.

It's winter so along with food and water I'll make sure at least one of us has heavy boots, gloves, coats in case we have to take an unexpected hike.  Having some cord, knife and emergency heat might save your life. 

Take care and I'll be back in a week or two.
Cherlynn
brchbell@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment