Saturday, August 20, 2011

My thoughts today

Some one asked me why I'm giving out recipes instead of talking about prepping.  Well it's very simple.  If you haven't been prepping for very long; if you don't have a years supply of food set aside yet, then I'm trying to help you.  Even with the flooding, the drought and unusual weather we've had this year, there is a rich surplus of garden produce to be had.  This is the time to lay in anything and everything you can.  If you've been prepping for several years then you might have room for other things.  But frankly, I've been prepping for over 30 years and while I have accumulated many things, I still feel the urge overwhelmingly this year to stash as much food in as I possibly can.  So bear with me and lets it it all safely stored away for whatever might be coming our way in the coming year.

Cherlynn
brchbell@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment