Wednesday, July 10, 2013

An Open Invitation

To anyone living in my area, I put on a nice seminar free of charge showing how to prep.  I live in Harrison County, Missouri (I-35 /Iowa border area).  I am willing to drive up to 100 miles to do this and there would be no charge.  Anyone beyond that range would need to pay for my gas.  My seminar runs about 1 1/2 hours and the only thing you need to provide is seating for those attending and a table for my use.  Help getting things in and out is also greatly appreciated.  You also need to send out the invites.  There is no need for huge crowds.  I do a lot of these in peoples homes with 4 to 8 visitors there for the seminar.  My hand out was listed earlier this month.  I provide those free of charge for up to 200 people.  But you can look at it to get an idea of what I teach.  

Just let me know if you'd like me to come to your home or other site and I'd be happy to do so.

Cherlynn
brchbell@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment