Monday, March 3, 2014

One very fast post

I'm in the middle of trying another gluten free pizza crust and I will do a blog soon on this topic but today I just wanted to tell you all about on online gardening article I just read:  http://www.ldsmag.com/article/1/14018.     Jim Kennard lives in my area and has an awesome school in Gallatin, Missouri to teach gardening skills.  He goes all over the world teaching the Mittleider Gardening course.  He is so in demand because this system works not just for a few but everyone.  The flavor in the vegetables is beyond description and the bounty of the harvest is amazing.  So please take a few minutes and go read the article.  He mentions LDS Prepper who has a ton of videos on youtube and other sites to learn from.  Make this year the year you grow a garden the neighbors will be pea green with envy!

Blessings,
Cherlynn
brchbell@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment