Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Are you suffering from memory loss?

When I went off GMO foods my memory greatly improved.  But of course other things happened at the same time.  A new government study found out they could totally reverse Memory loss.  They call it ICT Protocol.  And its totally natural.  They had their patients avoid all simple carbs, gluten and processed foods.  Increase fish intake.  Do yoga and meditate.  Take Melatonin, B-12, D-3 and fish oil.  Make sure you get adequate sleep.   They reported that 2 weeks to 6 months they totally reversed all memory loss even in Alzheimer's patients.   Here is the best link I found when I researched this.  http://abc7news.com/health/non-drug-treatment-may-reverse-alzheimers/336963/.     Most sites have video's and want to sell you this information or their special pills.   No need to endure hour long sells pitches when it is all natural and you can do it yourself.    

I also was told Frankincense Essential Oil used in diffusers and drops under the tongue would cure most cancers.    

Now I know most are not willing to give up their current diets.  I had no choice as my throat swells shut any time I am even around processed foods and GMO products which of course is what all processed food is.  But I can tell you that I have felt so much better since I went off processed GMO foods.  More and more, it's coming out that GMO foods are not good for us.  

I wanted to see if I could help others improve their health by changing their diet.  I hope this helps you!

Blessings,
Cherlynn
brchbell@yahoo.com



No comments:

Post a Comment