Thursday, February 21, 2013

It's snowing

For two years now we've had very little in the way of moisture.  They say we'll get 6 to 14 inches of snow today.  Sure hoping they are right.  We really need any and all moisture to break our drought and replenish the water levels. 

So today  my baby girls are home for the weekend and I am baking bread.  I really miss making bread and they wanted toast.  And then I'll make some GF brownies.  Reheating yesterdays Broccoli cheese soup in the crockpot.  Might make up some GF fry bread to go with the soup. 

So today is a lazy time together.  We're watching movies and playing games and just enjoying each other's company.  A good thing to do when you are getting snowed in. 

I think any time you can get time with your family is a good thing.  So just enjoy the moment when you get them!


Blessings,
Cherlynn
brchbell@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment