Monday, July 4, 2011

Teaching this old dog to blog

I'm a prepper, been one for over 30 years.  I teach classes free of charge in my area to help others get prepared but not to big on computer stuff.  Several have begged me to start a blog so decided to try it out.  I don't have a  degree in prepping unless you want to count life experiences!  I got introduced to prepping officially in 1974 when I joined the Church Of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  Before that I guess my Grandmother showed me life skills that gave me a good solid prepping knowledge.  I learned about soap making, ect from her as a child.  While serving in the Air Force I was sent to several schools that taught me prepping skills.  The things I write in my blog will be about my prepping and things I have learned to do over the years.  They might not be government approved way of doing things but they have worked for me and my family.  I have appeared several times on different shows on the Dr Prepper blog talk radio channel, so I've been around over the years but I'm brand new to this blogging thing!  Feel free to let me know what I'm doing wrong or what I'm doing right.  I will start listing my thoughts on prepping when I have time to do so. 

Cherlynn

No comments:

Post a Comment