Monday, September 5, 2011

It's Labor Day!

My #1 son forgot it was a national holiday and took off at 6AM on his commute to work.  Drove all the way there and found it deserted and locked and sudden dawned on him it was Labor Day!  Back to the 2 hour drive home. 

So many weather changes are happening.  NASA website fore told of many great disasters expected starting about now and continuing through December 2012. The sun is suppose to flip poles firing off massive solar flares.  Many other events are suppose to happen during this time frame also.  I tried researching them all last year and it was more than I wanted to think about. 

Sometimes we have to forget the facts and have faith.   My Father in Heaven has impressed on upon me to get prepared but not panicked.  If we store food and water and plan on alternate heat, ect then we don't need to fear.   I keep feeling the need to store more and more food.  I have a feeling that we won't be able to garden next year. 

Have you had any strange changes in weather yet?  In my area in the last 2 months, we've had areas that got hit twice with very high winds during a rain storm.  130 to 150 MPH type winds!   Make sure you are storing away the things you will need in case you can't get out this winter to buy what your family will need. 

I have to wonder if my house would survive those kind of winds!  We've watched these storms in the distance but so far have been fortunate enough to miss them!   I know sooner or later we'll have to face our own storms.  I hope and pray we all will be ready for them!

Cherlynn
brchbell@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment